Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SPRING BLOSSOM!! / ADORO LAS FLORES!!

I have been really looking forward to showing you this post!!!. It is all about FLOWERS!!!, is definitely the season trend par excellence, and you know?, I fell in love with it!. I definetily love flowers because of  the delicacy and being ephemeral, and because of their delicious smells, don´t you agree with me?.

Is why I decided to share with you different outfits with flowers on my own style (Photos taken and edited by Tânia). This today is the first one of them. Hope you like it and inspire you to wear your own flower style, :-).


Tenia muchas ganas de compartir contigo este post!!!. ¿Y sabes por qué?, porque es sobre la tendencia de la temporada por excelencia, las FLORES!!!!, y a mi me encantan!, adoro las flores!. Me enamoran por su delicadeza, por ser efímeras y por sus deliciosos olores, ¿a ti que te trasmiten?.

Además de ser tendencia y por supuesto porque me fascinan, decidi hacer una sesión de fotos con diferentes looks con FLORES!!! (La realización y edición de las fotos esta hecha por Tânia). Este que puedes ver hoy, es el primero  de ellos. Espero que te guste y que te inspire para interpretar tu propio look floral!!, :-).





































What do you think?, ready for flowers?. :-).

¿Que te parece?, ¿estas preparad@ para las flores?, :-).



What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:

Maria Gadú. Shimbalaiê

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVkcEHe_p0w&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”