Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ROCK IN STYLE


Today, I start the post, singing a song, " You belong to me, I belong to you too, you make my life complete, you make me feel so sweet " Lenny Kravitz. I belong to you. Click here to listen, and there is a reason, hehehe. Apart from that you must know I love listen to music, and that I think that with music you feel much better :), today in this post, I show you different outfits that I love and Tania took the pics,  from our day in Rock in Rio (Music Festival not only in Madrid but also in Lisboa, thanks Tania, ;).

If you are thinking about going to a music festival this summer, I hope that inspire you for your festival outfit or if it is not, you can get some ideas for your daily basis looks. Also, I would like to say Thank You!! to all of you for sharing your outfits in T-Style; by the way, I hope you like the pics!, ;). Waiting for your comments too!.



Hoy comienzo cantando una canción; " You belong to me, I belong to you too, you make my life complete, you make me feel so sweet " Lenny Kravitz. I belong to you. Pincha aqui para escuchar; y tiene un porque, jejeje.  Como sabrás me encanta escuchar música, y creo que con la música se sienten las cosas mucho mejor, :), además hoy en el blog te muestro diversos looks que me gustaron y que Tania fotografio, el día que fuimos a Rock in Rio a ver a Lenny Kravitz en Madrid. También te muestro unas fotografías de Rock in Rio en Lisboa (Gracias Tania, ;).

Espero que te inspire si tienes pensado ir algún festival este verano o que puedas coger ideas para incluir en tus looks diarios, ;). También quería decir Gracias! a todos aquellos que habeis querido compartir vuestro estilo en T-Style. Espero vuestros comentarios y que os hayan gustado las fotos!:).


ROCK IN RIO. MADRID

María, ;)




Ana,  ;)































ROCK IN RIO. LISBOA










ROCK IN RIO. MADRID



























What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:

Lenny Kravitz. I´ll be waiting                                                                    





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ME HA ENCANTADO COMO HA QUEDADO EL POST!!. PARTIENDO DE LA BASE DE QUE ME ENCANTAN LAS FOTOS, RESUME SUPER BIEN TODOS LOS LOOKS POSIBLES Y SOBRE TODO PONIBLES. YO VOY A TOMAR NOTA DE ELLOS, ME ENCANTA SOBRE TODO EL DE PANTALÓN CORTO Y CAMISETA SUPER-SIZE, ASI QUE AHORA EN BUSCA Y CAPTURA DE UNOS SHORTS VAQUEROS!! SEGUID ASÍ!! MUCHOS BESOS!!

      Delete
    2. Anna!!!muchas gracias por tu comentario!, :). Si las fotos de Tania son geniales!, :). Me encanta el look que has elegido, los pantalones cortos y camiseta super-size! = GENIAL!!. En cuanto encuentres los shorts, cuentanoslo!. Besitoss, :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”