Thursday, December 6, 2012

The winter: Coming Soon!!!

INTERNATIONAL POST FROM UK!!!

POST INTERNACIONAL DESDE REINO UNIDO!!!!

My International contributor, MariFe shows you today the latest winter trend in UK, don´t miss it, it is so cool!.

Mi colaboradora internacional MariFe te muestra hoy la última tendencia para este invierno en Reino Unido, no te lo pierdas, es super cool!.


Dear Fashion Victims: when I am walking down the street I used to watch fashion windows unconsciously, honestly, I think it happens always!¡ =).

Bristol is kind of small city and it is awesome when it isn´t rain, I can have a quite walk enjoying winter fashion not only in the windows but also in the street =). Now I enjoy the winter collections and I can´t stop paying my attention to what is a great trend because The Winter Is Coming!¡.

I think that this winter the must have in your wardrobe must be a jumper or cardigan with deer design or christmas animals, please, don´t you think that they are so cute?, hahaha, when I first saw it just reminded me that great moment in Bridget Jone film, the guy with the Christmas deer in the jumper!¡ hahaha


Now I show you the ones that attract my attention the most, they are cute, bold or even in relief, haha, apart from they are funny and warm!¡


Dear Fashion Victims: cuando paseo por las calles, lo suelo hacer mirando a los escaparates de tiendas inconscientemente, bueno suelo... yo creo que siempre!!

Bristol, es una ciudad pequeña y cuando no llueve es genial  poder andar mas tranquila disfrutando de la moda de este invierno en los escaparates o en la misma calle!  The Winter Is Coming!

Pienso que este invierno el ”must have” de tu armario deberia ser un jersey o cardigan con estampado de ciervo o animal derivado del christmas time!!,Por favor... creo que  son adorables, jaja cuando lo vi por primera vez me recordo a ese gran momento de la peli de Bridget Jones con el jersey navideño de reno!! jaja

Bueno os muestro unos de los que mas me han llamado la atención, los hay mas bonitos, mas atrevidos o con incluso partes en relieve, vamos para todos los gustoss ! y todos calientes y divertidos¡!



River Island




River Island

H&M



New Look






Forever 21




Forever 21


New Look

The ones, that you have just seen, are from differents brands, but I want to specially mention my well-liked jumpers from Primark!¡, owing to the fact that in primark´s website you can´t find too much information  and never goes deep enough with the items details, I took pics with my mobile, I you can appreciate it, these are more risque, some of them it might be too much, hahah, but I let myself go with this risque culture in this country, I think given that I will buy the risquest one from primark! =)
Estas son de varias tiendas pero tengo que hacer especial mencion a mis queridos jerseys from primark! como en la web vienen 3 cosas y nunca profundizan, las he sacado con el movil, espero que las aprecies, estos son mas “atrevidos” algunos puede que too much, jaja pero yo que me dejo llevar por esa cultura de atrevimiento que tienen  vistiendo  este pais y creo que a este paso me hago con uno de relieve de primark! =)

Kisses and hugges


No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”