Saturday, May 18, 2013

One Year Celebration // Celebrando Un Año!!!! :) :) :)



What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:


R. Kelly. I Believe I Can Fly











  One Year!!! Believe it?, yeahhh One Year enjoying with T-Style, sharing with you my style, my vision, my favourites things!. It has been awesome create T-Style. I´ve learned many things about me, I met new people and I shared my passion with them. I´ve discovered new experiences, talked to really interesting  people being T-Style the topic.

I felt happy, proud, surprised, cheerful & always, always excited. Dreaming and thinking new things. I love living with these feelings, the mere fact that reason has been really worth it.

And I want to say THANK YOU, THANKS A MILLIONS, for being a follower, for reading and enjoying (hope so) with T-Style. And to say Thank you, I´ve designed 5 celebration post as 5 presents for you!, 5 amazing presents made with love, don´t miss it!, the first one will be here tomorrow!! how excited! :).


 Un añoo!!, lo crees?, siii hoy cumplo un año disfrutando con T-Style, compartiendo contigo mi estilo, mi visión, mis gustos!. Ha sido autenticamente genial este año creando T-Style!!, he aprendido un montón de cosas sobre mi, he conocido gente nueva y he compartido mi pasión con ellos. He descubierto nuevas experiencias y hablado con personas interesantes siendo T-Style el hilo conductor de la conversación.

Me he sentido feliz, contenta, orgullosa, sorprendida, alegre y siempre, siempre ilusionada. Soñando y pensando cosas nuevas. Me gusta mucho vivir con estos sentimientos, aunque sea solo por esto, ha merecido mucho, mucho la pena.

Y quiero decirTE  GRACIAS, 1.000 GRACIAS, por seguirme, por leerme y por disfrutar (espero ) con T-Style. Y para agradecertelo, he preparado 5 post de celebración que son 5 regalos para ti!, 5 regalos geniales que he preparado con mucho cariño, no te lo pierdas, la primera sorpresa empieza mañana! que emoción!, :).




               

           

1 comment:

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”