Saturday, June 29, 2013

Green & Peace / Verde & Tranquilidad

What I listen while I am composing this post
Lo que escucho mientras escribo este post:


Elvis Presley. Suspicious Mind
The Script. Nothing
The Script. The man who can´t be moved




Find out a new T-Style outfit!!, it´s one that I don´t get tired of using. The key piece is an aquamarine long skirt, with an amazing pleated and lovely in motion. The tops is so cute, you have seen here before, and what about the hat?, it is quite part of my body, hehehe :)


Hoy quiero compartir contigo un look que utilizo muchisimo, es con una falda larga, verde aguamarina, con un plisado muy especial y un movimiento precioso. El jersecito es una monada, ya me lo has visto alguna vez (aqui), y lo llevo con mi sombrero, si, ese que no me quito, jejeje :).  



Hoy me inspira / My inspiration





Pics are made by Tânia, I love how she captures light and details!
 Las fotos del look las ha hecho Tânia, me encanta como capta la luz y los detalles!


























 And according to the proposal that started in one of my post (see here) with reference to Holstee manifesto, today I want to propose you:





If you are looking for the love of your life,
 Stop,
 they will be waiting for you
 when you star doing things you love.



Although I don´t believe in the only love of life, the point is to focus on doing what you love,  when you do things you love you are authentic, genuine, free and happy with yourself, then things happen. 




   Como te comente en unos de mis post (ver aqui) y he venido haciendo hasta ahora en referencia al manifesto de Holstee, hoy te propongo:



Si estas buscando el amor de tu vida,
Para, 
estarán esperando por ti 
cuando empieces a hacer cosas que te encanten

Aunque no creo en un único amor de tu vida, la idea es hacer las cosas que te gustan, cuando las haces, eres autentíc@, genuin@, libre y feliz contigo mism@, entonces es cuando las cosas ocurren. 



Hope you like it!
¡Espero que te haya gustado!


The third anniversary present is coming next week!!
¡¡La semana que viene, te espera el tercer regalo aniversario de T-Style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What´s on your mind?

”facebook” ”instagram” ”pinterest”